2.03.2012

tie dyed & faux leather









top: LF // leggings: h&m // boots: steve madden // jewelry: chan luu

photography: nik sarac



saw this image circulating tumblr and it inspired me to go a little tie dye. also feel pretty inspired to make my own dress with a huge square of fabric. i have to have at least one friend from fashion design that can sew it together for me... any takers? if not, i'll just have to staple it together. ok fine i'm not that tragic but i must confess, i've never used a sewing machine in my life.

xxxo,
jenny



2 comments:

  1. I'm very much luvin' (Madonna) the first and third photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you saw a picture and took inspiration from it! LF would have to be one of my favorite stores! & just found out there is one near me, so it's a bit danergous!

    xoxo
    http://prettynrosie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet