2.13.2012

button downs & sweaters






button down: forever 21 // sweater: LNA // jeans (similar): armani exchange // shoes: DIY studded converse // bag: rebecca minkoff

photography: nik sarac

this past weekend was spent mostly at disneyland with marc. my goodness was that exhausting but so incredibly fun! now i really really want to get an annual pass to disneyland! ahh that would be unreal. and of course, not that socal select one. like the premium no blackout dates one! pictures tomorrow as i cornily enough want to post it on valentine's day.

i've been really liking the button down under a sweater thing. this makes me feel preppy which is not me at all. doesn't help that i picked up a striped fitted sweater at abercrombie this weekend... and a rugby cardigan.

and RIP to one of my singing idols, whitney houston. <3
if you never listen to her, shame on you. now click here to make up for it.
my favorite whitney song ever:


her voice literally gives me goosebumps. i will never forget loving the day i mastered "the greatest love of all" for my piano recital.

xxxo,
jenny

1 comment:

  1. 1. Love the first two images!
    2. LOVE that Whitney song!! It's my fav, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet