7.27.2011

& someone like you

adele is probably one of my favorite singers of all time. her music is so deep and her voice gives me chills.

anyhow, i've been on a spending binge these past few days... and amongst these new possessions: a new henri bendel pouch purse. someone, names excluded, compared it to hermione's pouch that carries a crapload and i'm not going to lie, it really carries way more than you'd ever think. it fit my slr camera, smaller digital camera, ipod, wallet, keys, sunglasses, and lip gloss. i'm mostly shocked by the slr camera... truly a magical pouchette. i currently call it my periwinkle pouch.


















please disregard the bruising. i'm not the brightest.






top: forever 21 shorts: ecote - urban outfitters shoes: steven madden sunglasses: house of harlow 1960 jewels: chan luu

so glad the sun is actually shining these days!

xxxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet