7.15.2011

& put sunshine in my sky

the weather in los angeles as been a freaking tragedy. it's gloomy today. and it was yesterday too.

tomorrow is supposed to be "carmageddon" so i have every intention of using it as my excuse to become a full on hermit. it gets exhausting going out every night. yesterday i got to my gym and decided to take a nap in my car so that i could be revived by the time i was ready to watch the food network on the treadmill. i never woke back up. by the time i came to, it was time for me to head home for dinner. score.

but this weekend! i plan on sleeping in so no more pathetic naps at the gym. what were people thinking as they walked by my car? homeless.
















dress: olive olivia shoes: michael kors jacket: armani exchange scarf & jewels: chan luu

<3,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet