7.16.2011

& all the other kids with their pumped up kicks

spent the day in burbank with the bestie nipples! :) the whole carmageddon thing was seriously overhyped. the freeway was more sparse than at 3am on tuesday. sad.

laid by the pool.
took some blog photos.
about to head to downtown burbank.
boba time and i really want new shoes.
in process of seriously cleansing my closet and selling my goods on ebay. i need new space for my new things.

a few days ago, nik and i styled and shot the chan luu banner for think pink, live green campaign that Chan Luu herself is very involved in. following, we welcomed nik into his new burbank home. i'm starting to fall in love with this city. makes me miss the valley even more.


















slip & kaftan: free people bag: brandy melville sunglasses: house of harlow 1960 shoes: jessica simpson dany




the happy couple. we'll frame this when we have to get married.

xx,


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet