3.13.2012

sequin detail





tunic: melrose ave. // sandals: urban outfitters // agate bracelet: kukuly in downtown LA

photography: nik sarac

one of my favorite activities is to wander off to melrose ave and visit a few of my favorite shops. to be frank, i have no idea what any of the store names are. i can map them out for you based on how far down they are from bulan, an amazing vegan/vegetarian thai restaurant.

the best part about melrose is that all the shops buy from the same downtown vendor and sell the same merchandise all at the same time, with minimal variations. this is a shopper's dream (or maybe just mine) because every store needs to price competitively. i picked up this tunic months ago and forgot about it. glad i rediscovered it. it's asymmetrical with cut out shoulders and sequin detail. a lot going on. so not much more required. it's very lightweight and comfortable.

xxxo,
j

1 comment:

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet