3.02.2012

minkpink leopard brocade





dress: minkpink // jacket: urban outfitters // heels: steve madden

photography: nik sarac

this day was especially gloomy. and i'm quite certain that some kind of crime was unfolding behind me. there were far-too-many policemen in the background. is it sad that their presence only makes me feel more unsafe?

picked up this minkpink dress for $5. and it fits like a glove. still loving austrailian designers and brands far more than any other.

xxxo,
jenny

2 comments:

  1. Love the first pic! ...despite that it was an exceptionally bad day to shoot... haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jacket!!! so cute!!!!

    kristine
    http://backalleysandboulevards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet