4.05.2012

style manor croc bag

sweater: urban outfitters // bag: style manor

photography: nik sarac

i've been carrying my laptop around for the past few days which is atypical behavior. it might have something to do with the fact that my new bag fits my macbook perfectly. and still has room for my wallet, keys, planner, and other small essentials. definitely the type to stuff my bag just because i can. result? severe back pain 24/7. fortunately, this bag is especially light.

these shots were taken while waiting to be seated for lunch in little tokyo. you really can't find as many ethnoburbs in any other city. los angeles rules.

Xo Jenny

11 comments:

  1. Lovely darling :X would you like to follow each other?:X

    Fashionspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buy Jenny:)! Ti find nice laptop bag that also looks trendy is very big problem for me.I think that as you I will rather use a bigger handbag for this:) You looks great as always:) Your outfit is simple but very classy:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bag :)
    Justine
    http://www.lesnoeudsdejustine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing bag and sweater dear!

    xo
    http://fashionkats.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you mixed the knits texture with the croc. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet