4.23.2012

dip-bleached shorts

sweater: h&m // shorts: selfmade // boots: dv by dolce vita // leg garter: DIY

photography: nik sarac

literally every which way i turn my head, i see a new destroyed/distressed denim shorts company sprouting up. one of my all time faves is one teaspoon of course. runway dreamz is a newer brand that also has caught my attention with their incredible attention-to-detail-studding.

these came from a seller based solely on instagram/tumblr. and everyone knows, i support small business. pretty true. also my go-to excuse to buy just about everything i find from a small vendor.

xo jenny

4 comments:

  1. Wow those are gorgeous, love the ombre washed hue and that leg garter is amazeballs!

    Sonia
    xoxo
    http://daringcoco.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great as usual! I love that leg garter, so cool!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love love your shorts!!

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet