4.30.2012

peace of mind

dress: show me your mumu // shoes: converse // sunnies: juicy couture

photography: nik sarac

it my attempt to be more grown up, i have made a serious effort to look on the brighter side of situations that appear quite unfavorable. and because of that, i've found myself a much happier person. it takes far too much energy to dwell and quite frankly, i do genuinely believe all things happen for a reason.

i love love love how these photos turned out. it really epitomizes how i've been feeling lately. i spent a great deal of time tormented and now i feel like i've truly found peace of mind. nik took these beautiful photos for me on our brief road trip. my sister grilled me over buying this dress to make sure that i'd make the most of it. i really think wearing it 3 days in a row proves how much i really love it. sanitation was clearly not a concern.

good thing i don't sweat profusely.

xo jenny

12 comments:

  1. I love these photos more than you do! You look beautiful as always Jenny! They are so fun and summery! I think the fedora hat always does the trick ! xx candace
    mintblush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit look so relaxed, I love it!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog & pictures! I am a new follower:) XOXO

    Mollie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! Your dress and necklace is fabulous.

    http://ramencouture.blogspot.com/

    xox,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress and your heart shaped sunnies, so cute! And I love the jumping picture!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the brightness of these photos and the print of the dress! Super cute hat too!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute, free-spirited outfit!! Love that you've paired a little hat with this breezy dress and love the pastel, light shades!

    ~Jacy

    http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your dress! And i love these windy pictures....simply beautiful!

    Do have a peek at my blog:
    Shubhi's Revels!
    could we follow each other?
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice hat you have ! :)
    Thank you for passing by, dear!
    Have a good day .

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet