5.11.2011

& hey baby i'm a rockstar



Got my middle finger up
I don't really give a fuck

Rocking these diamonds
I'm rocking this chain
Make sure you get a picture
I'm rocking my fame

To be what you is
You gotta be what you are
The only thing I'm missing
Is a black guitar


maybe it's said so often because it's actually true. quality friends are lightyears better than quantity friends. it's taken me a little while to reevaluate who true friends really are. let me tell you, these bitches are truly some of the best.

regardless of how stupid the decisions i make are, they will accept me anyways; not without severe taunting and humiliation though. they met me when i first moved to the city of los angeles and i was meek (i know. shocking.) and terrified that i'd never succeed. today, i'm infinitely more assertive and i can't say that they didn't have anything to do with it. i guess a few good things did come from armani exchange...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

photos taken at the belmont for V's bday. she turned 21 for the 5th time.

it was a special night because princess zafar, no relation to bin laden, found out that a shirley temple is actually non-alcholic. all night he watched me down two shirley temples thinking i was handling my liquor. LOL.

Photobucket
OMG. HEAVEN.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

waleed and i are major foodies. nomnomnom.

.jennymichelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet