5.18.2011

& for you i'd write a symphony




Step to the beat of my heart.
I don’t need a whole lot
But for you I need I
I’d rather give you the world
Or we can share mine!

I just need somebody to love
I don’t need to much
Just need Somebody to love.
I don’t need nothing else,
I promise girl I swear.
I just need somebody to love.


at what point is it ok to stop going to every wedding my family is invited to. it's not like i know everyone. i literally go for the food. this time around, i go a GOWN. hah. i guess it's my homage to prom circa 2008 at santa anita race track. everyone said i looked like i was getting married. thank god i saved the dress in case one day i lose 10 pounds and get engaged.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

ahhh yess prom 2008. 3 years ago!!! WOAH.

Photobucket

Photobucket

saturday's dress! ta-ta-tadashi.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

.jennymichelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet