7.02.2012

black and purple

top: wet seal (similar here) // jeans: zen vintage // boots: steve madden (on sale) // jewelry: nineties child

photography: nik sarac

one of my favorite things to do is wear a large necklace under the collar of my blouse. it's like an accessory for my shirt.

kind of obsessed with the large tribal earrings. they're actually pretty light so they don't tug on my ears. a major problem that usually arises with large earrings.

hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

can't wait for my package from fine n' funky to arrive. inside is my adorable july 4th outfit! what are your plans?

xo jenny

5 comments:

  1. Love your earrings! I've never tried wearing a necklace under my collar but I REALLY want to :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a $20 Gift Card Giveaway on my blog, check it out if you're interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. rocking earrings!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this ensemble. The jeans and those boots are so amazing and the yellow is perfection! Love it!


    Have a lovely day!
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com
    ________________________________________

    Amazing Cathleen Jia giveaway on Daring Coco! Open Internationally, enter now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the top with that necklace! Great outfit!

    xx
    Lauren

    http://www.slowburnfastburn.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet