7.24.2012

americana girl

top: brandy melville / skirt: charlotte ronson / heels: sam edelman / bag: liebeskind

photography: nik sarac

i normally don't make it out to the americana since the grove is down the street from my apartment. also because i can't stand glendale. but i will say the americana may just be worth the venture.

nik and i enjoyed olive oil and balsamic vinegar samplings (that sounds fancy), dinner at the cheesecake factory, and a strip show at pacific theatres. better known as magic mike i guess.

xo jenny

nik

1 comment:

  1. So in love with every part of your outfit! I'm envying that jacket, what a great piece!!! Your skirt is beyond lovely as well! Looking gorgeous and effortlessly chic, like always! xo, Megs

    princess.hippie.love.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet