2.04.2013

lost photos


photography: nik sarac

i feel like as i try to clean up my computer's hard drive, i realize how many photos got lost in the shuffle when my blog went on hiatus. well since i've been swamped with work and extra curricular and shooting has been a bit minimal these days, i figured i'd go back into my archives and post what i'll refer to as "the lost photos."

forgive me for my ever changing hair length and color. just as a frame of reference, my hair's lifespan is as follows.
1. long and dark brown
2. long and ombre
3 short and ombre
4. short and dark brown

hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! ps, how orgasmic was the DC3 reunion at the super bowl? um. i. died. 

2 comments:

  1. I love these photos!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos, so glad you found and posted them!

    lauren
    http://slowburnfastburn.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet