1.07.2013

the last of christmas




started my year off (ok fine, a few days into the year), going to disneyland. as per tradition, i got a new set of minnie ears which makes my total count thus far: 4. but the best thing i got... a premium annual pass! big sis and i are going to make it a point to go every month as a sisterLY day. :) get it? hah.

nancy and i went with our favorite sister duo (minus ourselves) and we made it a sisterly bonding day. amazing company at the happiest place on earth. i finally got my photo with wreck-it-ralph and my favorite giant ice cream cone. #heaven

xo jenny

7 comments:

  1. haha, sweet :)

    photosandreminders.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Super pics!
    I love this big horse.. :p

    have a nice day..
    http://misiayou97.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos u look pretty
    do u wanna follow each other??
    if u want let me know

    www.thepurpleballon.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    nourhan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow a pass? I think that sounds amazing if I lived closer. And that is awesome to always get some ears when you go ^_^


    zuleb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet