4.06.2011

& you're the sun through my window warming my skin



train - i got you

Let old black water bring us together - old black water keep on rolling
Mississippi moon won't you keep on shining on me
Wanna hear some funky Dixieland
Pretty Mama come on take me by the hand, wanna hear some funky Dixieland
Pretty mama come on take me by the hand
Here she comes, here she comes I got you I got you


the month of april has proved to be a very difficult one. only... 24 days left. definitely used the knuckle trick to figure out how many days is in april.

this weekend... happy relay for life! i'm doing the verdugo hills high school one which is terribly lame because in high school, they were my rivals. i played varsity tennis and the only time i ever even considered losing during league matches was against them. wah. it's ok. it's all for a good cause! nik & i are going to make more ninetieschild to sell to help raise money for american cancer society. i was treasurer in high school and it brings back incredibly fond memories. sad i can't go to the ucla one but i'm sure this one will be just as amazing and successful. one of my final events with my phi theta kappa girls. :( bittersweet truly.

pictures from my birthday party a little while ago...

Photobucket

Photobucket
post mani pedi. on route to pick up cris.

Photobucket
happy birthday. fucker.

Photobucket
i like to lick things evidently.

Photobucket

Photobucket
my paper husband.

Photobucket
nom nom. <3

Photobucket
my stunning v. STUNNING.

Photobucket
bro from a brown hoe

Photobucket
my current co-workers. <3 us

Photobucket
my original armani exchange trifecta <3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
PARTYYY

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

21's been rough yo. sweet buddha, help me!

.jennymichelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet