3.16.2011

& drink up, baby down

mmm, are you in or are you out
leave your things behind
'cause it's all going off without you
excuse me, too busy you're writing your tragedy
these mishaps
you bubble wrap
when you've no idea what you're like

so let go, jump in
oh well, whatcha waiting for
it's alright
'cause there's beauty in the breakdown


frou frou - let go

finals are almost over. for reals. just one more. 4 hours until i leave for the airport. buffalo, NY bound. my wardrobe simply does not accommodate for cold weather.
my fingers will probably fall off.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
dress urban outfitters/cardigan armani exchange/steven madden shoes/target socks/hammitt bag

Photobucket

Photobucket
shinyyy

Photobucket

.jennymichelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet